2012-02-24

Heard you caught a bug (freebie svg)

I so enjoy learning that one of my cards has been a "chosen" winner.  It doesn't happened that often and it is thrilling to hear it was "hand picked" by the design team.  This one was chosen by Eat Sleep Stamp.  I also love the way they offer a sketch each week.

Scroll down regarding freebie.

Bugaboo Stamps

I usually offer an svg that goes with my theme for that day, but I've been a little behind.  Also, I'm doing more svgs in the file form for Silhouette called ".studio".  You will be seeing more of those and less of the others....that will be disappointing for some followers.  I have the eClips and it cuts like 'buttttter", but the files you can buy at the Silhouette store, ease of the Professional Studio, along with the AMAZING Print & Cut feature, is the best of the best for "me".

Download:  Cupcake  (svg)
Svg will be available for 5 days...unless I forget to take it down...haha
After 5 days, you can purchase for $.50....contact me!



9 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the Eat Sleep Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Cely. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun to win this challenge Cely! Super cute buggy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation on your win Cely, I am not surprised it won :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win, Cely! Thanks for the file too ;- ) Have a wonderful weekend. Yes, I will be disappointed, but... will... go ... on ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cely
    Congrats on your win. This little bug is so darling. I seem to recollect him in my files somewhere. Might have to bring him out. lol
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey honey, me again! Yes, that punch is Stampin Up and it's called Modern Label - it's brilliant with the Word Window punch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this little bug in the jar, what a sweet card you have created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.