2012-02-04

A Loving Hello

Saturday Challenge: Anything Goes
at Catch the Bug

I used Kid Pocket Topper - wavy hair from Bugaboo Stamps.  I made several svg windows the other day. I used the one with the window appearing "opened".  I also made the svg flower border and svg flower box.  Memory Box sells dies like this, but I can't afford to buy them all, so my husband gave me a Bamboo Fun.  I drew up the images and took them into Inkscape and made svgs.  I cut out girl with Silhouette.

I made emboss lines on the window (top and bottom) and the flower box.  All coloring is with copics.  There is a tiny pearl heart on the flower box.

Head over to Catch The Bug and check out other ideas the DT members had for the inspirational photo below.

A2, stitching, pearl, lace, die cuts, copics, pop-ups for added dimension

The window and flower box svg is not available as a freebie.  It can be purchased for $1.50 which includes 4 sets of windows (including flower box), and including an arch window with snow drippings. My contact info is in upper left hand corner.


Challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes (1 of 2)



18 comments:

  1. Oh Cely, I adore your card, it's so sweet & pretty but you'll have to tell me more about how you made this beauty cause I don't know what SVG is! Hope you don't mind me asking, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Love your coloring and that window with lace curtains is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cely love the colours and your gorgeous design, it looks terrific with all the stitching.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cely
    Oh so pretty. You are so talented.
    I just forked out a pile of money for the window and window box from them. I really should just learn how to do my own svgs.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can't wait to try this...you are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I think this has to be my favorite card you've made! Very creative, clever, cute......:0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also LOVE your card! A step by step tutorial would be GREAT!! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous Cely, you are so talented :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card makes me think of spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really wonderful card, Cely. Esp like your lace valence ;- ) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous creation, absolutely stunning, thank you for sharing with us at CYDA, good luck, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab card. I love the window and the lace curtain. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable. I love that she's looking out the window. Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so very creative! I LOVE the files you create! This is really adorable! Kathy B

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so totally cute sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You MADE that window SVG??? ANother WOWzer Cely!! LOve that window. Can you share how you made it? Or do you sell it somewhere that we can purchase it?? :)
    ~Kris
    DP DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card, Cely! So cute and sweet! I immediately thought of the Memory Box die -- but what is a Bamboo Fun? I think you need to teach a SVG for dummies class!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.