2012-02-06

Bean Sprouts

ABC Monday
at Catch the Bug

ABC Monday means "anything but a card". Well, I'm back on a kick growing my own bean spouts.  I enjoy watching things grow.  I've even been told I like watching grass grow under my feet!  (I don't think that was a compliment..lol)  Anyhoooo, I pulled out one of my glass canning jars and then I became "a growin fool!"

Just for the fun of it, I decided to decorate the jar since I like to "watch things a growin'".  I used Coffee Bean - Spoon from Bugaboo Stamps and turned into a svg die.  Sorry, I can not share this svg/die. I simply masked the spoon and added a sprout to his head.  (I got permission from Jodie to do a little altering.)  Using different colors of vinyl I went to work.  I'm please with both my sprouts and my sprout growing jar.

Head over to Catch The Bug and see what else is sprouting up today on ABC Monday.

Use Silhouette Cameo to cut all my images

side view
Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog ~ Punches and/or Dies
Delightful Challenges ~ Punches and Dies
Divas By Design ~ #20 Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog ~ #57 Anything Goes
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays ~ Die Cut or Punches

14 comments:

  1. So cute! Started my day off with a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cely honey! So lovely to see you on my blog today! Wow, this is so clever - and very cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how fun, this is so cute, love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this jar, Cely! That is the cutest bean sprout ever and he looks so good on this jar! Great idea!

    Hugs,
    Becky:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant idea, it looks great :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and creative, Cely ;- ) What a fun image he is as Mr. Sprout. As I was reading I was wondering where you got a bean sprout image. Should know you'd come up with something so simp, but imaginative. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That should have said simple, ha ha ha ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  9. That should have said simple, ha ha ha ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable & funny at the same time!
    Kathy B

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! Thank you for sharing your project with the Delightful Challenge Team!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun and super cute. I love it when you make these images into cut projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.