2012-02-29

Egg beater and mitt svg

Got up a little earlier this morning and made my son some blueberry pancakes.  I couldn't find my egg beater.  Do you remember the old-fashioned egg beaters?  I like antiquated kitchen utensils from when I was a little girl.  I sure remember getting tired of turning that arm to make whipping cream.

I haven't used this yet but did manage to cut out the egg beater for a test run. Being that this is an svg, if you have the Professional Studio software for Silhouette, you will be able to use this.

Download:  Egg beater and mitt   (svg)
File will be available for 5 days..enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Memories! Kids now are missing lots of fun, aren't they? I remember licking the cake batter off without getting my tongue caught... oh,my! Thank you for the SVG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT svg, works in mtc and my ecraftshop pro.
    Girl you rock :D
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cely
    Does that ever bring back memories!!
    Thanks for the svg.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Thanks for the 2 great files Cely!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Thanks.
    Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the svg.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing these files...your art is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.