2012-02-07

Coffee Lover...

....Yup, that's me... Coffee Lover...feel the love with my coffee!

Lace Challenge at : Oldie But A Goodie 

Coffee Time - May Your Cup and Coffee Time - Perk Up from Bugaboo Stamps were two fun images I married to make my window card.  I did something similar weeks ago but I used the tile technique. This time I am using a window die (svg) I made. Coffee lover and little hearts on cup.

I have the pleasure of helping introduce the "Oldie But  A Goodie" challenge using lace and incorporating in my window card. Other ingredients: ribbon, button, twine, cup svg, embossing on window, stitching, PSE8, SU punch and pop-ups for dimension on window.

I also made my own faux brick embossing folder.  I will be doing a tutorial February 22.


Challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I especially like the lace ... makes it very girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cely love the design,the papers are delish, super image and love your colouring.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation, love the window effect, thank you for sharing with us at CYDA, good luck, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cely, this is so cute. I love that window effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. I love the window! Thanks for sharing with us at The Hybrid Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cely
    Lovely, lovely, lovely. This is a great card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, a lot of creating went into this one! It turned out absolutely lovely;- ) Such a wonderful card. Have a special day today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is REALLY cute Cely! Great job! Love the Window & the way you put everything together.
    Kathy B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous as always! Love that window, the pretty image and the wonderful lace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card, I love the colour combo and that stitching :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A sweet card. Thanks for joining us on the card caravan at The Hybrid Chick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gorgeous card sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You amaze me.. your work is always so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very cool Cely. There are so many fun details to peek at. Lots of sewing, lace, buttons plus your awesome window!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gorgeous ! I love it ! Can we have the svg file ???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.