2012-02-13

Still set my nights on fire!!!

Happy Valentine's Day

My DL and I have been married 32 years come this May!  Love, trials and tribulations.  I guess we are in it for the long haul.  In a few more years, someone will have to haul "us" around...lol  No, not really...we both still have some "giddy up".

I used Dude Time Doodles image called Howie HotHotHot!  I used a fireman hat from Silhouette and made my own ladder svg.  Look closely and you will see the acrylic teardrop I used for the water drop...pretty cool huh!  I'm happy with the results...hope my husband will be too!

A2 size, copics, stitching, PSE, embossing, die cuts, svg
Challenges:
The Stamp Man Challenge: Texture
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: One for the Men or boys
Digi Doodle Shop's Best: one for the boys

16 comments:

  1. This is a hoot- I love your card and the fun accents- the tear drop, ladder and hat. Congrats to you and hubby- and hoping you will not need hauling around anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! And, congrats on your upcoming anniversary! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Love your design and your embellishments. I'm sure your husband will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 32 Years! Wowser! I am sure your "fireman" will love this! I love all the fun details too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you've done with Howie! What great use of a Dude Time Doodles image!Fab sentiment too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    Dude Time Doodles DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card - love the fact you've made it different - not a pink or a heart in sight, Perfect. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, very eyecatching :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you used this image, Cely! What a fantastic masculine card. The acrylic water is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent card!! Love the diamond plate paper and the added hat and ladder! I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out.

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I love the background paper and your coloring is fab! So many details!

    Michelle
    Dude Time Doodles Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! Sure to make your hubby smile.

    Time sure does go buy fast. It will be our 39th anniversary this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card - love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card, love the feel of it, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi doodle Shop challenges, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.