2012-02-12

Can you see me now???? (2nd posting)

SSS 104 Sunday Challenge
(Stella Says Sketch)
at Catch the Bug

I think Garden Cat - Pots image from Bugaboo Stamps is such a darling!  When I saw the sketch for this week and found this background paper I just knew I had to marry the two.  Do you see the mother bird bringing the worms to the babies in the nest on the background paper?

I used a flower I won in a challenge, a leaf punch, sizzlit swirl die, pearls, watery drop for center of flower, stitching and copics....all on a 5x5 base. (I love shades of browns.)

Check out the other inspirational cards at Catch The Bug and join us for the fun challenge!!!



Challenges:
One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations: Photo (Bears or browns or cupcakes with some brown)

14 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! That background paper is purr-fect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a delightful image beautifully coloured. A great overall effect :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coloring on this image. Your highlights are in the perfect places, and the blue rims give those pots a pop! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome rendition on the sketch and I love how it looks like the bird is swooping down while the cat hides. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT Anything Goes challenge!
    :O)
    Jessica
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cely
    This is great. You do a great job.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous use of that sketch, Cely! Marvelous dp in the background. Love that simple flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute image...lovely colors to ..thanks for sharing at cupcake inpirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wonderful coloring caught my eye first! Great card Cely! A perfect pairing of paper and image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully coloured! These garden cats are so cute, I just got one with the bird bath!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! nice image, d/p's and embellish. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful coloring job! Thanks for joining us over at One Stitch at a Time.
    Janet, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card!! Great image too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.