2010-06-04

Pistachio Salad - Yum Yum!

       Too excited, so I'm posting twice this morning...one with the bowl and spoon and the other with my card.  I'm happy with my recipe cards.  I left two pictures ajar so you could see how it opened.  The marshmallow shadows do look better than in pic, but I may leave off top shadow next time.  I love the way the copic markers help the pineapple take on life. I love those Peachy Keen Stamps faces. (Glitter and some embossing can't be seen in pic.)  The card fits into a standard 5.5x4.25 invitation envelope. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my little journey and blog.)
Download HERE for SCAL2 (scut) file for all cuts and sized together.  I hope you enjoyed the little process.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my this is such a cute card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so adorable!!
    You must have put a ton of work into this, Cely! It is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree such a cute card, I am loving those little face stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Such wonderful little faces!

    Please contact me -- you won the Tiffany Doodles digi image from my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a FUN project!!!! Too cute...I also wanted to THANK YOU for the awesome comment on my blog!! I know I can just babble on and on!!! ;) I hope you have a very blessed weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Jun. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your project, so creative, thank you for the svg. Wonderful blog you are very talented. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.