2010-06-23

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY !!!

       Yes, many of you are expecting an svg this morning, but it will be after 5:00 today.  You see,  today is a special day....it's my brother Ray's birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!!!!!.  We are sorry that we can't be with you in person to help you celebrate, but we are with you in mind and spirit.






The card will be there when you return from Switzerland.  We hope you are enjoying your MP3 speaker wires, and your bags of trail mix.   Well, we hope the latter is gone because it might be yucky by now...haha

2 comments:

  1. Well Happy Birthday Uncle Ray. I wish I could be there to tease you like you do me. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ray...pretty cool card your sister made for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.