2010-06-06

Okra Okra Okra

       Fried okra, okra gumbo, boiled okra, and one of my favorite,"pickled okra".  Okra is considered a delicacy and is on the expensive side.  It's best young, tender, and fresh; otherwise, it starts turning black spotty quickly and is no longer pleasing to the eye.  Dried okra pods make adorable Santa Claus ornaments.  You can put 5 together and make a "starfish".  I'm offering an svg and digi stamp. (PS  I will add legs to the okra soon per request of a follower and post back.).

Download okra svg and Okra digi stamp 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Jun. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.