2010-06-05

Veggie People - garlic, potato, carrot

       I'm on a little roll with fruits and vegetables.  Summer's here with all this fresh fruit and veggies from the garden.  I just fixed my first pan of "fried green tomatoes"...yum yum! Tomorrow, I'm going to try  offering an okra for you "southern cooks".  The veggies would look great with a face and you can always cut the legs off...ouch...hehe   I took these from public domain, cleaned and changed to be more user friendly.

       Thank you all for the wonderful comments yesterday regarding my Pistachio Salad.

Download GARLIC , POTATO , CARROT  

5 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I can see them cut in vinyl, running around the kitchen. I hope you make more, lots more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Jun. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....These are adorable. Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u also gives lots of freebies, u r really a kind heart a huge heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.