2010-06-11

Dreamin' Frog - Digi Stamp

       Here is what I promised for those who would rather color than cut.....the digi stamp of the frog I made yesterday.  I used copic markers, altered grass svg in My Happy Garden Hideaway Collection by svgcuts.com, my cattails svg, shadowing and some embellishments.


Download: Sleeping Frog on Lily Pad digi stamp
Download: Sleeping Frog digi stamp
Download: Lily Pad digi stamp


Since these are saved as .pngs, you can take the pieces into "Pages" if you have a Mac, or "Word" if you have a PC, and be able to size and placed them how ever you want.

Comments welcomed.  Have a super weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you...I like coloring too and this will be great for what I have in mind. I play with copic markers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these, Cely! This frog is such a cutie!! You've done a wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog.....you have done so many svgs for all of us...you're just too kind....are you taking request...haha No really...this is great and I enjoy following your blog and getting all these freebies

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Thanks so much!! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the relaxing frog - so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thaks for the download been looking for ages for one like this

    ReplyDelete
  7. I googled digi stamp frog and it brought me here. Thank you so much for this froggy download, just what I was looking for. Love your card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute little frog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the freebie, just perfect for alazy summer themed ATC!
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.