2010-06-27

Sunday cards and a small svg

       I started last Sunday dedicating the day for extra cards that I've made throughout the week.  Oops, I forgot to take a picture of a few before I mailed. This week includes Svgcuts.comMy Scrap ChickClear Dollar Stamp, HatleyNature.com ....and my little svg for today.
Hatleynature.com - note pad someone gave me last year


MyScrapChick.com - Flower Card


Svgcuts.com - Cliff's Clubhouse Collection


Svgcuts.com - Cliff's Clubhouse Collection


Svgcuts.com - Flitting Fairies Collection
(inspired by clbecker)


ClearDollarStamps.com - Charlie Horse

My svg for Ray's Corona Beer



(No expiration)

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards. What about Hairy Potter that is cute? Where did it come from. I can always use a lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a lemon or lime. thanks. Loved that kitty. Like all the cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.