2014-09-26

Facts about me and my coffee

2nd posting this morning!

Inside: I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have....along with a steaming cup of coffee

Birdbrain Needs Coffee is from From the Heart Digital Stamps.   I wanted to make a coffee card and  join the Sketch with a Twist challenge #80 at From the Heart Stamps.  The twist: homemade embellishment  I designed the svg cups, cut them out and try to make it appear that they were hanging on a cup rack as my homemade embellishment.  I also followed the sketch.

A2 vertical, pop-ups for dimension and I made the coffee bean designer paper with an old coffee bean stamp..  I also used copics for the coloring. Svg cups were cut out using my Cameo


14 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!! Your cups and cup rack are AWESOME and the colors you chose are perfect:)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! That cup rack embellishment is so clever and that bird brain image is adorable! Sure to bring on the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card and image. Love the cups -- so clever. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee bean paper! And I saw your little hanging cups immediately - you didn't need to explain! Oh, and FAB color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This chick is too cute love the pink eye lids. Great sentiment. Fun papers. Awesome card as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, love the little dangling cups :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so talented, Cely. You never cease to amaze me. Those cups are perfect! I love the card. Great sketch, too!! Think I'll save that one!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image, adore the papers, and fully understand the facial expression on birdie with the mug as yet undrunk. Fabulous card, Cely, and it has me smiling from ear to ear. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cely, this is too cute. The homemade cup rack is awesome, love it. Great papers and fab coloring as always. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! Fun colors and coloring - I love that coffee rack element - perfect! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute and love your hand made designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make simply wonderful shaker cards, loving this one and the fabulous clouds!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.