2014-09-15

Cut It Up Challenge: Peace, Country, Flag Colors

The challenge at Cut It Up #53 is... "Peace", use colors of the flag of a country you have visited or would like to visit.  I haven't been to many countries, but Africa is on my wish list.  Of course, I would rather go to a safe area of the country.  Humm...not to be cynical, but every country has their "not so safe areas".  White, blue and green are the colors of the flag of different parts of Africa.

A2 vertical, framed landscaped die...can't remember which company, I made the kite die-cut in Silhouette, and the sentiment is from Stampabilities, I embossed a frame around card

7 comments:

  1. This is a great card. Love the colors of Africa :-) Thanks for sharing with us at the Cut It Up blog. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun color combo and great die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a different kind of "window" card, Cely! I like it! I always like your scene cards.
    Thank you for joining us for our International Day of Peace challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! You are SO funny! I knew exactly what you meant...but of course got to remain PC. I'm still giggling. And of course your card is just fab with the pop of green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Cely, I love the blue/green combo and the white shows it off to perfection :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I love it!
    Thanks for linking up at Cut it Up! ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is outstanding! Love this gorgeous card. Gotta case this... what dies did you use to create the scene?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.