2014-09-13

Lacy Sunshine...Sit a SPELL

2nd posting today to meet deadline!  Oh My!

I am under the wire to post this card.  I'm having the best time with the wonderful Lacy Sunshine images.  This one is called Darina & Bardolph.  The Lacy Sunshine challenge #41 is to use a window.  Now if you know me, I LOVE making cards using my own window svg.


I used MB shutter, my window, copics, MS goo punch, pumpkin and spider punches.  And,I  Print and Cut the image leaving a shadow on my Silhouette.  (Bad grammar...sorry)  I'm in a hurry..haha

A2, vertical fold, IO grass die, pop-ups for dimension. embossing folder and chalking on the embossed area

Inside

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring and design. So fun and spooky. Thanks so much for joining our Include a Window Challenge at Lacy Sunshine. So glad you made it under the wire. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Cely!!! What an awesome card!! Love your coloring, layout, dies...EVERYTHING!! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card, great work, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.