2014-09-07

How to end a bad day...

I love the little sentiment stamp I used.  I think it goes well with this Front To Back stamp called Scrappie Dog from Art Impressions.  I've had it for several years and never used it.  Look carefully at the front of the card and even more carefully as you open it.  It shows the front and back of the image!  Too cute!

I'm entering my card in the Art Impression challenge : use a "Front to Back" image.

A2, fence, window and shutters from MB, embossed brick folder, lace for curtains, copics, grass die

another angle of front, pop-ups for dimension

lamp from Silhouette Store,

another angle, American Art Stamp called Dog Slobber

11 comments:

  1. So fun and so fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute stamp! And your window cards are the perfect venue to showcase it. :) CUTE!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I'm madly in love with this card. That stamp is so adorable. I love that you placed the doggie in a window. I'm off to see if they have one with a kitty cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Cely! I really like the idea of a front to back stamp. Just really cute. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible card, Cely. Love the dog and the front & back, of course, but even more I adore the lace trim as a valance on the inside window and the lamp with that wide shade! I'm nearly speechless. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Between you and Glenda, you girls have me smiling from ear to ear! This dog reminds me of that commercial where the dog runs around saying BACON! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card!!! You've colored him beautifully and yellow is my fav color, so you had me at hello! :) Fantastic details and design!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win over at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! This is SOOOOO adorable. Love the inside and the out. Great how you carried the lace curtains and wallpaper to the inside and show it on the outside as well. You got the details perfectly. LOOOOOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.