2014-09-21

Tweet Birdhouse

Our new neighborhood is only going to have 44 houses.  So far, there are only about 15 of us who have moved in.  My new friends ,Christian and wife Becky, will be moving-in in mid October.  Except for the red mud, it's quite interesting to watch the houses being built.  Anyhoooo, Becky loves kitty cats.  They have several "all indoor" gorgeous Maine Coons. Soooo...I made this card for Becky.

I used the adorable Tweet Birdhouses from Doodle Pantry.  I put so much decoration on the front, I decided not to do the same for the inside.  Looking back, I would doll the inside up and take a little off the front.

A2, my svg window, MB cat dies, branch die, curtain from Silhouette, pop-ups for dimension

Branch die, stitching on front base

12 comments:

  1. Don't change a thing!I think it works great as it is.This is a super scene with all those cats watching the bird so closely.Such an inspiring way to use those svg and die cuts.Now following you too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous just the way it is! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks so real... Like a picture you took! I'm sure your neighbor will love it-who wouldn't?!?!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it as it is, nice and colourful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet those cats wish they could get out and explore that birdhouse!

    Adorable!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your window cards...and this one is purrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Another fabulous design, Cely. Love the valance. You have an open invitation to dress up my windows anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no, I think the outside all dressed up is SO perfect! The inside doesn't need as much because that's where you will write your sentiment. Plus, your wallpaper and curtains would be so hard to pass up! Perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make the absolute best scene cards Cely. I am a huge cat lover and this card is so adorable. She is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a fellow car lover, I have to tell you that she'll absolutely adore this card! It's fabulous, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this card! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.