2014-09-13

Birthday Burger Birdbrain for Tyler

I was commissioned to do several birthday cards for a dear friend's son who is in training for the Marines Special Forces.  She wants something fun, manly, amusing and CAS since he has nothing but a bunk and a knapsack.

I need to take a better pic to really show how the front looks when "flat".  You aren't able to see the speech bubble until you open the card....and then "surprise".

What a great From the Heart Stamp set...it's just toooo cute....oh gosh..manly too...at least a little I hope. The set is called Birthday Burger Birdbrain....try saying that 3 times real fast!

A2, stitching, twine, gift charm, heat embossing, circle punches, puff paint on candle

Inside: cut sentiment, image and make shadow with Silhouette Cameo and colored image with copics

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Those birdbrains are adorable! They always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute. When I read the title in my email, I was like..."what the heck?" I could barely say it once, let alone 3 times...lol. He's going to love this card Cey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will certainly be surprised when he opens this up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've inspired embryo go get this stamp. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is genius! I bet he's going to enjoy getting these cards! Even being CAS, they have so much to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.