2014-09-25

Waitin' for my husband

I love Halloween time and this skeleton was callin' me to buy it as I was strolling through Costco.   I have him/her sitting on my front porch.  I plan to change the sign about every 3 days.  Meanwhile you may ask what and why I'm waitin' on my husband !  Well, he never gave me a card or present for my birthday,  still waitin'.  He hasn't decided when he would like to take a vacation...still waitin'.  Heck, he's still thinkin' about Long Term Care Insurance for us...yup...still waitin'.  I think you get my drift!

That's my favorite South Carolina hat she's wearing

7 comments:

  1. Cely, this is absolutely hilarious!!!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I am sure this is a nice compliment to your new house Cely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, made me chuckle :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so bad! I bet the neighbors love you already. So, what's the next sign going to say? You know, thinking about this, last year we put up a headstone (cheapy) for our cat that was killed by our dog. It was stolen! We could never have something THIS nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny but girl you need to put a little weight on..LOL this is too cute and sure visitors will get a big laugh out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious, just so much good humour in it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.