2010-04-16

I'm Nuts for Grapefruit

       Yup...I eat a grapefruit every morning.  I wish I lived in Florida because one grapefruit can cost me $1.50 sometimes. I had fun with the Sour Lemon svg from Svgcuts.com.  I used the  mosaic embossing folder on this peanut card.   I want to try my hand at making some digi stamps with the peanut. 
      The arms and legs should really be GREEN.  I guess I made him "dry roasted". Down here in the South, we like nothing better than a big bag of hot boiled green peanuts....yum yum.  I even have my northern relatives liking them which means, "I have to share now".  It is considered "a must" along with "shrimp and grits" at Southern weddings.  Download HERE for peanut and body parts.  Thanks for visiting my site.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful card... Ilove all of the cards you have made using this one file. You are truely talented....
    Thank you for the file

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.