2010-04-27

Which Marx Brother?

       My best friends went to a wedding a few years back and to my surprise EVERYONE put on these "mustache/glasses", turned around at one time to the surprise of the bride and groom and toasted the newlywed couple.  It was such a surprise out of no where and turned out to be a cute picture and a fun moment.  Anyway, started thinking about that and decided to put it in svg form.  If someone could use this...here it is.  (Isn't it funny how something like that will pop into your head for no reason?  Drives my husband crazy and nervous...makes him think about what other weird stuff I'm thinking about...LOL) ( I put gradient effects, but I would cut the same color pieces and outline top of nose with some white shadowing.) Download HERE for mustache and glasses file.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.