2010-04-14

Lemon, Lime, Orange, Grapefruit svg

       Svgcuts.com offered a free svg called Sour Lemon.  I made a lemon, lime and orange card.  I will to a grapefruit card today. Using a public domain glass, I took it into Inkscape, added and cleaned up nodes and added some elements.  Download HERE for glass with straw and HERE for ice cube. (It is hard to see the glass micro beads used for the inside of lemon and lime.  I used Martha Stewart glitter on inside of orange and  copic markers on the small glasses. I cut them out in SCAL since I was doing about 6 of each...time saver.  It was hard to make paper look like glass per my little experience and same goes for an ice cube, but I gave it the old college try. (I incorporated a Penny Duncan leaf svg svg and the citrus stamp is from Stampin Up.)

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards! I especially like the glass svg you made!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card.... love love it!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.