2010-04-29

Binder Clips

       Being a teacher and having that "teacher mentality" of keeping everything organized, I had quite the collection of sizes and colors of these clips. Set them on their flat side and you have place-card holders.  I have also put Mary's flowers on the top  to decorate the place-card clip holder.  My students of course were a little more original.  They displayed them on their ears, lips, eyebrows, hair, and nose...ouch and gross!! Anyway, it cost too much to put through the mail when embellishing a card, so I made paper ones in different colors and sizes to embellish cards.  If you think you could use little clips, help yourself.   Download HERE.

1 comment:

  1. these are so cute. thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.