2015-07-13

Charlie Horse Sparkle Shaker Card

My first purchase on-line was Charlie Horse by Laurie at Doodle Pantry (at the time she was with Clear Dollar Stamps).  Here is Charlie Bee all sparkled up!

I'm using a fuzing technique.  I ordered the We R Memories Photo Sleeve Fuze. While waiting, I used my seal-a-meal machine. I was able to make a thin shaker card completely sealed.  I used a clear envelop, put in my glitter and then sealed.  For sure nothing will fall out.

Don't forget our Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge #7 at Doodle Pantry.  Get chance for a GC and even more surprises/chances if you use a Doodle Pantry image (not text).

"sparkle" is shiny green but had to see, Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle dies, word cut in Silhouette, sequins and glitter sequins by Martha Stewart

A2, clear cellophane card holder, seal-a-meal machine

9 comments:

  1. So ADORABLE, Cely! I LOVE shaker cards!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card, I love the spotty green paper :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Necessity is the mother of invention, they say. I say you're very clever to have come up with an on-hand alternative to do the same job!

    Your horsie looks so happy pretending to be a bee! If only he could fly . . . :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle me happy...this is so cute and clever you, using seal a meal. When and idea sparks you find new ways to do things...Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and fun! You always come up with the best designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a clever way to do the shaker part, Cely! Charley is such a fun character and capable of so much mischief. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! this is such a fun and brilliantly thought out card, love the idea of sealing your shaker element.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect shaker card, love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely missed this! Wow, this is an awesome way to do a shaker! I love the whole thing! Going to save to hopefully try some day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.