2015-07-22

Circle Sea and Shell Shaker Card

....try saying that 5 times quickly...haha

I've been playing with my new tool, the We R Memories Photo Sleeve Fuse.  My seal-a-meal machine worked fine, but for intricate shapes and curves, it wouldn't work.  This is very easy to work with and I have plenty of old photo sleeve pages..so yippee!

I used Seahorse Habitat set from Doodle Pantry.  I cut out the seahorse using my Silhouette Cameo.  I used all types of sequins.  Next time I want to use real sand.

Doodle Pantry continues with the Ants In the Pantry Digital Challenge #7 and has a 30% sale in the store (with some exclusions).



%" circle, Lil Inker Stitched Circles, IO Seashells



9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Cely, like the idea of using real sand :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you chose the perfect sequins to go in this shaker. They closely match the colors in the image and look so pretty! I bet sand will look great, too.
    Love it!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea for shaker cards, Cely! Love the under sea theme on this card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING card Cely! Love the circle shape for this card! AWESOME images and I LOVE shaker cards! The use of real sand would be fabulous too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! love this, such lovely colours and the dies are to die for!!!! fabulous shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored Cely. I love that it's circular. And such a great scene. Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card.
    Love the idea of using real sand. Just think of the possibilities of colors in it.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes! Real sand would look amazing! This shaker is gorgeous - is the sea horse shake-able or is he fastened down? And your shells are (die cuts) are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.