2015-07-16

Float Yer Goat tab slider card

This image always makes me giggle.  I used Float Yer Goat file by Doodle Pantry.  I'm just now doing my 1st slider card while everyone else has been doing them for years.

I'm flying (with my youngest son) to Denver on July 23rd.  My wonderful oldest brother, who has been healthy as an ox/horse, developed a rapid ALS. I'm going to visit, just sit with him, feed him anything he can/wants to eat.  He loves my grits and homemade peach cobbler.  I'll squish it up and see if he can eat it.  Anyway, anyone have any ideas that are cheap to get from the airport to my hotel in Denver?  The airport rental cars are $620 for the 6 days I'm there.  I'm hoping the hotel can pick me up...we'll see.  But I'm open for suggestions!!!

Doodle Pantry continues with the Ants In the Pantry Digital Challenge #7 and has a 30% sale in the store (with some exclusions).



A2, Spring Shower die set by Lawn Fawn, 1" circle punch, Fiskars wave border punch, Cameo to cut image, pop-ups for dimension, Lawn Fawn Alphabet sets

card opened


10 comments:

  1. Lol, what a life. Love the fun scene you have created.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE Cely! You are a step ahead of me...I have yet to make a slider card (honestly I don't know how!). That wave border punch is awesome..I "need" it! A GREAT "pick me up" card for someone!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your brother.
    This is such a cute card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever! I haven't made one of these, either! Guess I better get on the ball.

    No ideas about transportation in Denver, except do call the hotel. They may have a shuttle.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Cely. I have just last night made my first ever slider card, not very succesfully, but we all have to start somewhere LOL.
    So sorry to hear about your brother...hugs
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL Cely, this is just too funny! I have no idea about anything in Denver but I am keeping your brother in my prayers every morning and every evening. Blessings, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does your brother attend church, sometimes they will help with airport pick-up. Wish I lived closer I would pick you up. But, I am a long way from Denver. I am so sorry to hear about your brother. Praying for both of you...sending (()) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards always make me laugh and this is no exception, I love the slider, I don't think I have made one, if I have it was so long ago I have forgotten, but love your card and sentiment.
    I'm sorry to hear about your brother, it's such a shock when someone so fit becomes ill, I hope he is OK and you get your ride.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh that is totally adorable I've never done one of those before, I just might have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cely I'm so sorry to hear about your brother, lots of hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.