2015-07-10

Graduation card for Rachel

Where have I been and what has been going on?  I don't want to bore you.  All the events these past 4 weeks have been overwhelming.  I'm back until July 23-29.  I have visited many blogs, but have not commented but trust me that all the blogs I visited put many many many smiles on my face during the day and the past weeks which was much needed.  So thank you thank you thank you very much for sharing your talents and blogging...awesome inspiration and HAPPY!

This is a much belated graduation card for a young lady that graduated in May and now  college bound soon.  The card was made from an old Stampendous flower clear stamp. I also used Stampin Up blue and yellow ink.  I cut the star using my Silhouette.
A2 vertical, acetate for shaker card area, ribbon, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, Fiskar scallop border punch. beads, and Martha Stewart star glitter

10 comments:

  1. AWESOME card, Cely! I LOVE shaker cards and the blue and yellow are so perfect! Happy you're back...I have missed you!

    Hugs,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card and know that whatever has been going on in your life you are often thought of.
    This has been a most unusual summer and I have been very guilty of neglecting my friends, both blogging and otherwise.
    Hopefully fall will be otherwise.
    Take care.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so lovely to "see" you Cely, I had been wondering where you were...hugs
    A beautiful card, very pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! This card is fantastic! I love the soft colors on the pretty flowers, and the unexpected star cut out shaker! I need to get on the shaker card bandwagon before it's passé!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous shaker card, Cely! So good to see you back again. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Cey and I know that it will give Rachel a smile as you did yo me. I'll keep you in my prayers in hope that things will improve very soon. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are back into the swing of things...find your mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all is well, Cely! Awesome card! Thanks for the reminder... I have to get a grad card in the mail too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is simply stunning. I know it's "just" a shaker card, but it's eye-catching. Sorry I've been so poor about keeping in touch, but I too have been so busy. I will email soon! I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.