2015-07-18

You brighten my life

Gosh....I made 4 of these cuties, but I need more for so many friends and cyber friends.

I cased Wings of a Butterfly-Vanessa using Lawn Fawn Jelly Star Clear Stamp Set. (Still trying to get mojo back so casing really helps.) The sentiment is from Life's a Beach by Lawn Fawn. A little distressed ink, dots of water, pop-ups for dimension and I'm ready to send them out. Oh...white highlight pen and Wink of Stella.

A2, lil linker stitched rectangles

front view

8 comments:

  1. CASEd or not, this seems to be working for you, my friend. I adore those little creatures floating off the card front. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nana Connie! I think it's AWESOME we can find inspiration in others! YOU have inspired me MANY, MANY times! On to your card...LOVE it and the colors! I'm sure the recipient will love it too!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this gorgeous card would brighten anyone's life, it's so cute :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous. I love the colored background and I like the jellyfish so much, I just put them on my birthday wish list!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute really fun jelly fish awesome colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the water effect. I just colored a mermaid today and struggled making the water look fun. You achieved exactly what I wanted to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm.....seems I've missed quite a bit. But also just noticed these adorable jellyfish! That's easy to say because you made them so super cute! But I've been in waters with little jellys....not so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.