2019-09-16

Happy Times

Just FYI:  Just found out I was the winner at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #299.  I'm a happy girl, lady, female, person!

Traveling and cruising on ships is a very happy time for me.  I'm traveling as much as possible; you don't know tomorrow's forecast.

I made this card for my grandson Wyatt; who, like most little boys, are infatuated with trucks and cars and any thing with wheels...LOL  He loves the family zoo outings.  We have the Blue Ridge Mountains close, so I thought I would throw in a few for the card.

A2, stamp and die cut set from Aliexpress, mountain die-cuts from Lawn Fawn,
sentiment from Stampabilities, edges machined stitched, pop-ups for dimension.

Copic colors, angle view to try and show dimension, stamp and die set for truck
from Aliexpress called Farm Harvest Goods



3 comments:

  1. I see you haven't lost your talent for putting together a great scene. Really nice coloring/shading and I like that cloud paper - looks perfect behind your mountains. Congrats on your win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and fabulous scene, Cely! Love the sky and the mountains and those daring little critters. Gret dimension, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute.. congrats on the win.. Sweet images and scene. So glad to see you creating again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.