2012-09-20

Never More...Never More

Do you have so many card ideas in your head and frustrated that you know there is absolutely no way to make them all before the season...as with Halloween cards? Each year I add more embellishments and images and even svgs so my card projects grow and I don't get them all done.  There's always next year right?  I have enough for 10 years and never repeating a card....haha  How about you?

I CASED one of KittieKraft's Halloween Galore Halloween card....and I'm sure I will CASE her other one...lol  The only thing different is adding my stitching and a few bats...ok...I had to use a different fence, but it's totally her idea and sketch.  I used the Rubbernecker Crows in Trees.  The 2nd card, the image was on white paper so I distressed the background using shades of orange and a mottled blue and leaving a little moon accent along with some tiny bats. Oops...almost forgot...I used Memory fence and cemetery dies.


A2, SU inks, glossy accents on birds, lots of pop-ups for dimension between the 3 layers, and of course, stitching...haha


12 comments:

  1. These are so cool looking! I think I'm a real sucker for silhouette images, but the backgrounds are gorgeous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More... More! I love your creations. And I so agree. With all the stuff out there the possibilities are endless for projects for any holiday. Now if I can just retire so I could get some of these ideas on paper instead of keeping them in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are absolutely fabulous, I love both of them even though I do 'do' Halloween :o)
    Yes of course, if you ever get to this area and I am still capable, then of course I would take you to Calke Abbey. It is not a carefully restored stately home like many others, it is repaired rather than restored, just enough to keep it from falling down. The idea is to show the faded elegance and it really works :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! So pretty, but eerie. Just the right feeling for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat cards! Would be perfect to give to a teenage boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooky indeed girl! I love your cards. That fence die-very cool. Love the golden sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful! Love the sky colors.....very "Halloween"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what an incredible background for those birds and bats. I love the fence, Cely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sky and love the fence and the tombstones and the whole scene.
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Wow Wow! Spectacular sponged background. Gorgeous creation, Cel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.