2012-09-19

FREE Broom Rides

There were so many sentiments I could have used!  I did several of these quick cards and will use a variety of different sentiments.  I used my horizontal window svg...which is for sale...just check the tab at top of page.  I honestly can't remember where the rubber stamp of witch came from...if you know, let me know so I can give credit.  I used copics to color her cape different colors.  The idea is that you are "in the house looking out". The striped wallpaper background is "real Ralph Lauren wallpaper"...haha  My friend Celeste at Touched By a Butterfly sent me some wallpaper samples a few years back.  I'm still keeping it CAS (clean and simple).

A2, copics, stitching, distressed inks, copics, $1spider punch at Michaels, spider webbing, pop-ups for dimension, SU window punch

12 comments:

  1. Haha! Love those tiny spiders! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, I love it :o)
    The Pan Pastels are a kind of chalk, each in a round container about powder compact size.

    http://www.alysinkyfingers.co.uk/?page_id=639

    This is where I got mine from but you may find somewhere over there that stocks them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Cely! Love the wall paper and your window is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea and love the whole look. Great details and Ralph Lauren paper woo hoo.. Classy card for a witch.. Spiders are cute..hard to believe I'd say spiders are cute but they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cely
    This is a fabulous card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever card, Cely. 3 card designs in 3 days. You sure came back with drive and determination, girl ;- ) I love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards always make me laugh or smile! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free broom ride please. So wicket witch y, great paper. Don't you just love when you can use something you've saved for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm laughing so hard, Cely! I love the sentiment. Fantastic idea using the window. Not sure about the spiders, however. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this just so funny, made me laugh and I love your little spiders, great work Cely!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Made me laugh too. Great card. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.