2012-09-27

Halloween time......

...it's just a fun time of year to be a little silly and enjoy the atmosphere of hayrides, apples, corn mazes and cool looking candy (which I will post tomorrow).

I think I covered 3 different companies and their dies.  Impression Obsession - Halloween Hill, Memory Box flowers and fence, and Poppystamp windows and shutters. Oh, and my own homemade horizontal brick embossing folder I distressed.

This was so quick and easy.  I lost the webbing on the shutter...oh well and it's hard to see the distressing on the shutters.  All in all, it was fast and fun to do.  Here are 3 different angles attempting to show you the dimension using lots of pop-ups.  It will require an extra $.20 stamp.  Well worth it!


A2, stitching, $1 spider punch, my handmade brick embossing folder, webbing on broken fence

Add caption

7 comments:

  1. How cool, Cely! What a great card. Love it from every angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love all the details. what do you mean homemade embossing folder??? what did you do? share if you want, I am always looking for homemade ways.. wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cely, what a brilliant fun card, love your home made embossing folder :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, Cely, you better be joining in our challenges. This card is outstanding! I love how you did the shutters. Thanks for doing the hop so I could find your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so hauntingly fun. I love the black one with the purple background and sparkly stars and cob webs covering the shutters. I too never make two cards exactly the same, might be a Pisces characteristic?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cely, very cute cards!

    Two background, wow, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creations using the window dies are all spectacular. This one is my favorite. What a great scene you created. Love everything about this gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.