2012-09-24

Ahhhhh....candy corn!

Gosh...I love candy corn!  Thank heavens I can't get it year around.

What's wonderful about Doodle Pantry images?  EVERYTHING!  This particular image comes b/w and color, along with digi papers and sentiments for just $3.  Heck, when there's a sale, it's cheaper than that!!  This set is called Candy Corn Ants.  I'm entering this little fella into Doodle Pantry September challenge...just in the nick of time....talking about the deadline...whew!

A2 vertical, I added stitching after photo...oops!  Cheery Lynn fence die, Ms Web punch, $1 bat punch, candy corn paper clip, EK pumpkin punch, copics, and pop-ups for dimension and spider webbing



12 comments:

  1. What a cute image! Love your fun Halloween card with all the great die cuts and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this card! So much fun and of course the image is as cute as can be!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an adorable image. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous fun card, great colours and image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cely, This is just fabulous! Those Candy Corn Ants are favorites of mine and I must have made 5 or 6 cards with them last year. OK, now I'll put on my DT hat to say thanks for playing along in our Doodle Pantry challenge and good luck in the draw. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cely your colouring is amazing as always! I love the little fence at the bottom, well everything about it! I'm so glad you found time to join us for DPDC#27!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Just love those ants. And I too eat way too much candy corn this time of year. Thanks for joining us in the nick of time for the Doodle pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the little fence addition in the conrer, and what a great web punch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Cely, this is a knockout. Fabulous coloring and embellishments. Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cely this is absolutely wonderful, love your embellishments, fabulous colouring of the image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO cute! I even considered getting it with my winnings ;) Thanks for the congrats! BTW, I finally decided to enter one of their challenges because of YOUR inspirational cards - so you're the reason I won!! (but I'm not sharing my $$)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.