2015-08-17

Wishing....

...my DIL a Happy Birthday!  A quick card using a new die "wishing" from Simon Says Stamp.

Other news:  I'm stepping down from the Doodle Pantry design team.  I have had an awesome time with a wonderful team and creating for an awesome artist, Laurie.  I will be spending extra time with family members over the next 9 months.

Now in my craft room and creating when time and the mood strikes.  I will enjoy getting back into visiting blogs....so much inspiration and cyber friendships to enjoy.

A2, balloon dies from Lil Inker, pop ups for dimension, glitter pen on star areas

10 comments:

  1. A lovely card and will miss you at Doodle Pantry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!!Beautiful post,keeping you and your family in my prayers,may God Blessed you all and keep you all strong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of prayers your way! You are a very kind and generous teammate and I'll miss your beautiful inspiration at Doodles Pantry. ~ See you at the beach :) ~ Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those balloons, Cely, and the color combo you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your DIL will love this Cely. So colorful and bright. I just love word dies. They are so much fun! Wishing you the best in your new endeavors and happy times with your family. DP will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Cely.
    Enjoy your extra time with your family :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty with all the die cuts. Perfect layering! Sorry to hear about Doodle Pantry. You know, you were my inspiration behind my first DP purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love those die cuts and bright happy colors.

    My back is a feeling a little better, so I'm back blogger again, but have gone back to using my old google blog address:

    http://stampingatthelake.blogspot.com/

    Hugs,

    Delori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back from your summer travels. I see you got to spend some time with your brother too. I bet he looks forward to all the cards you send him. I am sure it was a treasured visit.Take care and enjoy your family my friend!

    Love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card for your DIL!
    :( We're going to miss you so much at DP!! I do understand that family definitely comes first!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.