2015-08-26

Off to the movies....

.... just a silly card to send my brother.  My son and I took Steve several times to the movies while visiting him in Denver, Colorado.  It's one thing he enjoys and getting out of the house.  I learned how to manipulate the handicapped conversion van so we were ready to "rock and roll" and have some outside fun time.

The grass is the only die.  I dared not try to incorporate the Colorado Rocky Mountains in the background.  The doggie is named Mimi.

A2, Lia didn't have a good hair day and wouldn't send me a pic to include her so this is how I got around her not being in the pic...haha  Mimi, Steve, Mitchell coming out of sunroof and me in front seat.

9 comments:

  1. Great card and so nice to have fun time with your brother.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute. What a very clever idea! Always love your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card Cely! You are SO CLEVER! I'm sure your brother LOVED every minute of having you and your son there! What a great way to showcase your memories!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now he is sure to get a big chuckle over this one Sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card, and a great memory for your brother :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun creation, Cely! It'll no doubt raise your brother's spirits when he gets it. I'm keeping him in prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card! Sure to bring on the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever!! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is so adorable. Love the personalization on this and I bet he got a real kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.