2011-09-19

Time to SPARE!!! (+freebie bowling pin)

NEW RELEASE DAY
at Paper Pretties
Challenge: Buttons

I wish alligators were this charming and I was a good bowler.  I thought the alligator image would be right up my alley!  Alley Gator looks like he's having a really good time. I made the background paper simply by turning my bowling pin svg into a .jpeg, then just duplicating a lot of them and throwing them all over the paper.  You do whatca gotta do in a pinch!  Added diamond glaze on eyes and bowling bowl.

Remember: TWO releases now at Paper Pretties. Both come with at least 2 sentiments each....crazy good! Images: Alley Gator and Elbram

A2 size, copics, stitching, punch, svgs, glaze, buttons



Download:  bowling pin  (svg)
Probably available for 5 days...ENJOY!

Challenges:


14 comments:

  1. Such fun, Cely - brilliant little scene you've created!

    Just to let you know you were last week's winning commentator at Make It Monday - check it out here to claim your prize...

    http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2011/09/make-it-monday-55.html

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute! I made a bowling pin svg, too, but I think I like yours better! :0) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the svg and what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow I love this card... sooooo cute... Loving your new profile picture.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cely aren't you oh so clever. The background paper is perfect. I love the bowling pin SVG by the way. These are great images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so clever Cely. I love your cards and the svg's you create. Your sentiments on your cards are all so original. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute. I would never have thought to create my own background papers. Thank you for checking out my blog too. The bowling paperI used is made by Moxxie. Now I am such a shopaholic I can not even begin to tell you where it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your ball hitting the pins embellishment. Have to check out these images. the frog with his tongue out, really made me laugh. Have a great day, Cely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous fun card, I love that Ally Gator :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the 3D ball and pins! Perfect design for this image, Cely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog and love it! I am new to cutting so hopefully I can use the bowling pin for a scrapbook I am making. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an adorable card!! Thank you so much for the svg file - it's exactly what I need for a project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.