2019-11-04

You Fill My Day with Rainbows

I enjoy following 1001 cartes; I cased this particular one.  I bought my die set from Aliexpress and the paint splatter from the Silhouette Store a while back.  I made 4 cards and I must admit they were quite fun putting together.  They looked a little plain even with all the color so I added the paint splatter and glossy accents.


A2, machine stitching, pop-up dots for dimension, clear sparkle pen

I also added Glossy Accents to all cards on the paint colors.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love this colorful idea! Great dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paint looks like it has texture - like real paint might look. These are so cute and such a positive message! I went to the card you CASed but the link took me to the main blog - yes, very nice cards indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow 1001 Cartes, too, based on your recommendation a few years ago! :) I like the colors on your card very much!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.