2019-10-14

Love for the water!

Living right on the ocean, I get the most beautiful sunrises and even sunsets on the other side of our condo.  I'll post a few photos below.  I see lots of cruise ships, tankers, cargo ships and sailboats too. (We won't talk about the hurricanes.)

 The ocean is a little rough right now due to another tropical storm going by.  We have a FULL MOON right now and the moon reflecting and shining on the water is breath taking which is how I got the inspiration for this card.

This was a very quick, clean steel die I used to made 4 cards.  This was another very inexpensive die called Sailboat Frame from Aliexpress.  I used a circle punch for the moon and made the moon reflection on the water with my Silhouette. 

First, my card.  I made 4, leaving 2 without a sentiment until needed. Next, a sunrise from 3 days ago starting at 6 am.  I got 3 different pics all within 35 minutes.  Lastly, a sunset I got last week from the other side of condo/home.

A2, clear glitter on waves that you can't really see

Left some cards without sentiments to add later according to occasion.



6:00 AM

6:20 AM

6:35 AM
I captured these great pics with my little IPhone.  It was just another one of those early
mornings I couldn't sleep so I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat on the balcony not knowing
the awesome show I was about to get.
We have the ocean on one side and the Banana River on the other.  Lovely sunset!




5 comments:

  1. I love how you did the reflection of the moon in the water. Awesome die too. Wonderful scene. I love water and when I make it out to your pacific ocean it get my water fix. It refreshes me. This scene refreshes me.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for showing your beautiful sky.

    Love your cards, too. I always leave mine without sentiments.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the pictures, too. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the cards are perfect for anyone who loves the ocean or boats, Cely! Your photographs are incredible. I really do envy you the view you have from your balcony. What a great way to start and end any day. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You forgot to mention the subtle yellow stamping in the moon that gives it depth. Beautiful creation indeed! Beautiful scenery - so glad you are enjoying your beach.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.