2015-09-04

You color my world

I continue to case cards that I think are CAS. I'm into "cute" these days.  I used  You Color My World stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

I cut out extra blue and green crayons to make the card 3-dimensional.  I added Wink of Stella, pop-ups and copics for shadow.

Local home news...finally got DH into my ENT to get his hearing check.  Yup, he could use some hearing aides....oh...happy days are here again!  I "personally" went with him to hear from the "doctor's mouth"; my DH's interpretation was different. I'll say "there was a failure to communicate" and leave it at that....haha

A2, Lil Linker rectangle stitched dies, colored crayons in Silhouette Design Studio

A2, pink theme.  Made 6 cards pretty quickly

11 comments:

  1. Happy Crayons! I can so relate to the communication thing...when I set between my parents it is one crazy conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Cely.
    I am so pleased for you that hubby is to have hearing aid's, you won't have to keep shouting! :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess people hear what they want to hear, huh? I could use some hearing aids myself. . .
    How sweet is your card? I love those happy-faced Crayolas!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fast cards, Cely, and you're doing great on the CAS design! Great idea adding dimension to the crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Those cute little crayons made me smile. Lol, I think my hubby will be needing hearing aids soon. Of course he doesn't seem to hear me when I ask him to run the vacuum or clean something in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!! Love the added dimension...and you made SIX?!?!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful bright and cheery card. Wonderful you can do so many that look this good.

    So funny to hear your story about "non communication" LOL. That is my problem, hubby asks a question and I answer something completely different, although it is better now I have had a new hearing aid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun and delightful. Awesome design, Cely. Your stamping is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a FABulous fun card..LOve your colours and dimension. My hubbies okay hearing everything, but, forgets everything too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really adorable and all the colors are just wonderful! You know, he'd be lost without you, so I sure hope he appreciates all you do for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic! What a super cute card, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.