2015-09-03

Time spent in Charleston last weekend

Other than getting 6.5" of rain in one day from Tropical Store Eric, we had a great time visiting our friends, eating seafood, sunning at the beach, and playing tourists.

Of course, I continue sending my brother and wife pics where ever we go.  I'm going to make a new sign board that I can flip and show different names.  My other family members and friends are getting a little jealous...haha

Getting a little wet standing in fountain at Waterfront Park in Charleston.  Don (DH) on left and Harry (good friend) on right.

Shem Creek in Mt. Pleasant, SC  Shrimp Trawlers in the background

The Citadel (Military College of the South) in Charleston.  My brother Steve is a 1968 graduate and my son Bryan is a 2005 graduate.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photographs Cely, I bet that Steve and Lia love them :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful pictures! I hope they wind up in an album someday.

    I think I've been to that water park in Charleston when we were visiting friends a few years ago. That's one huge class ring!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics, Cely. Visiting Charleston is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love Mt.Pleasant! My grandson was born there and they moved up to NC 2 yrs. ago. We used to love visiting him and I burned up some gas miles traveling the 5 hrs. from Clemmons, NC. I know your brother loves the pics of your travels. Best wishes to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, almost a month ago - but I do hope you had a wonderful time!! Still catching up on things - been out for a bit. Anyway, I bet your brother enjoys seeing all the photos dedicated to him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.