2015-05-31

You're So Sweet

Ahhh...the days of my youth remembering sticky popsicle juice running down my arms as I tried to lick it off.  I think cherry and grape were my two favorite flavors.  Of course, I always saved the popsicle sticks to have a mini sword fight with my brother.

These are more like "brown cow" popsicles...vanilla ice cream in the center and chocolate on the outside.  There were not any colors like in my pictures, but boy oh boy, that would had been fun!  I got my idea from Cammy at Pink Room Therapy.  I didn't have the stamp or die, so I made my own cutting file in Silhouette and used Peachy Keen faces....works for ME! LOL

A2, twine, Lawn Fawn alphabet stamps for sentiment

made this one more masculine

12 comments:

  1. My fave was always cherry and orange! Must feel good to be back to your computer craftiness! Fun cards to start off the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe it! I've just eaten a chocolate/nut covered ice cream lolly Mmm. Glad I didn't see these lollies with the cute faces first it would have put me off! lol. FAbulous creations.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL such happy happy cards, love those frames and the faces. What a shame their not digi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always (and still do) wanted cherry or orange! "SWEET" cards! They are BOTH adorable and those Peachy Keen faces are FANTASTIC, as always:)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little faces on the popsicles. They are just adorable! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn cute! A great card for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful pair of cards Cely, they remind me that I have lots of faces stamps, must dig them out from wherever they are hiding :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked all the flavors except "green!" We also enjoyed Italian ices. My favorite was "blue." Now that I'm writing it, though, I'm realizing we obviously didn't know what the flavors were, just the colors!

    Thanks for the fun memories. Love your cards. The poor things don't know they're about to be eaten!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, I'm ready for these summer ice creams, my friend! We had 100 degree temps over the weekend and I can tell the hot weather is here to stay. That should be good for my garden even if I'm not all that crazy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These Popsicles are way too cute to eat. They look especially nice with that frame/border. We call "brown cows" milk nickles. I'd go down to the store and get a couple for me and my grandpa. He was a grumpy ol' thing, but I think deep down he appreciated it. Naw...probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And this card is so delightfully sweet!! LOVE your color choices and fun design!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.