2013-09-12

Feel a little green so headed to bed

Yup...been feeling a little green due to cough and cold...yuck!

I did several P&C of FrankenBirdie from Doodle Pantry's new September Release set.  This is the second card I made with the pre-colored image.   I tried to give the appearance of him headed upstairs.  My inspiration was Kitty Kraft.  

Once I found the paper it was easy since it was all dies and leftovers.  I think I kept it CAS.  The stitching is the only thing that takes about 2 minutes. Be sure to join in on Doodle Pantry's September Challenge and receive the Jingle Ants Set free!  Check out the new releases.

Stitching, google eyes, Peachy Keen face, my pumpkin file, spider punch, MB staircase/steps

12 comments:

  1. Cely
    How awful to have a summer cold. Hope it goes away soon.
    Your card is absolutely wonderful.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love all the die cuts, and the image, but my favorite part of this is those well-placed googlie eyes! Haha! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievably adorable Cely. Once again, you've really hit this one out of the ballpark. The eyes under the stairs is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and yes he does look like he's going upstairs. And love your little eyes under the staircase! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. The raven paper you used for the back of the window is really neat and yes the birdie does look like he's going upstairs. Hope you get lots of rest and your cold goes away quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the splashes of colour on the B&W card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, Cely! I just love the scene you set. So sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you are feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, he looks like a little Trick-or-Treater! I hope you feel better (looks like you're on your way!)
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. You couldn't wait to use that wonderful new die, the stairs with the window loooks great...holy crap...my wish list keeps growing. This is very cute, and I love how Franken Bird pops against the black and white background. I hope your feeling better soon. Hugs C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you have him climbing the stairs, Cely! Very clever. Fabulous background. Hope you get to feeling better, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very creative and fun, Cely. Love the staircase. This is a sensational creation! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow such great creativity and imagination. Love the use of die cuts and placing that adorable image in the center has the star of the show. Well done sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.