2010-01-14

Tag Tags Tags

Tags are a quick little embellishment that can give a card a little "pop".  Anyone can do them in SCAL.  You can do any shape.  Below are just 2 examples of how I've used tags on some of my cards.  The first might be hard to see, but it says "bon jour".  It is a card I sent to some friends from France who are in florist wholesale. 

Below are the tags in a .png file, but to the right under SVG Files, you can click "tags" and download the svg file.  Help yourself if this is something you can personally enjoy for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the little tags - great cards and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - thanks for sharing!

    Thank you also, for entering my blog candy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my blog I left you a little gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.