2015-06-02

Quilt card

Ahh yes, I'm back to walking and exercising again....actually feels good.  I'm starting a little late in the mornings due to playing in my craft room, but discovered a way of staying cool while walking .....running through the sprinklers of neighbors yards...haha  The neighbors don't mind....wish I had thought of this earlier...lol

I bought this Die-namics My Favorite Things quilt die (bought much cheaper) after seeing Cammy's cards.  This is my first attempt. Pretty self explanatory.  The "Just a Note" is a little hard to see, but in person, it's quite easy.  When you cut, it will automatically make 2 cards.  Great for quick cards!


11 comments:

  1. Such BEAutiful colours and design..
    The button in the middle is perfect.
    Chrissyxx
    Do you run back the same way? Otherwise you would only be wet on one side lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Oh boy, now that's another die set for the List!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the colors and papers!! Glad you're feeling good enough to start walking & exercising again!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Cely, i love your colour choices and the pretty papers :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes this is so pretty and dynamic. I've promised myself that I won't buy another die until I've used all the one's I have. Good for you out walking and running through the sprinklers...too funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paper crafting (cards) is definitely my first love but quilting has been something I've enjoyed for 30 years so I absolutely LOVE this card, Cely! Fabulous job. I may have to buy that die set. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful papers! It looks like a real quilt! So pretty.

    Glad you're getting out and about!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very pretty, love your papers and the die is something different.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colors and the design is great.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!! This is such a great way to use up those scrap pieces laying around too!! Brilliant card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.