2013-01-28

Hello...OMG...

...it's been too long since we have talked!

Well that is the sentiment I'm sticking with for this card.  Time flies and then you realize how long it's been since you got together with a friend or relative.

I used Dino Heart 1 from Bugaboo Stamps.  What a sweetie image.  Joan's Garden's challenge has been hard for me since I'm not one to do much pink and white on cards but I'm giving it a second try.  My inspiration was Lola from Little Card Maker.  I've done my Valentine cards so I've attempted to make this card a go-to card that I can use throughout the year.

A2, stitching, MS punch, eyelets, metal embellishment, pop-ups, copics, twine



8 comments:

  1. A pink and green dino, how totally fabulous! A fun go to card for sure.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE Cely, The little tag on a string is such a cute embellie for this and the little dino is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I'm so flattered! And I LOVE that dino. And your little eyelets with the charm are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cely
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving such great comments on my blog.
    Haha the post before shows the state of the room before.
    For such a long time I did exactly what you said you were doing. Got to the point where it wasn't too bad but still a bit of a mess.
    What prompted the whole no mercy clean up was I had just bought a very expensive die and used it once and then lost it in the mess on the desk. Cleaned that and still no die so, that was the time to be ruthless.
    Myrna
    p.s. never did find the die lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pink card! That image is adorable and I love the fun border too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute-time to get over your no pink "fetish"-they turn out so pretty! Come visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink with the green, isn't that dino precious. I adore the edged border and the eyelet & charm, wonderful fun card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did a great job with the pink and white Cely. How could you go wrong with an adorable Dino Bugaboo image, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.