2011-03-20

Kitty News......freebie svg

        Here's the kitty that was with the doggie in our local newspaper.  I didn't include the 2 white dots on the eyes....just use a white pen and save yourself the trouble....haha  And, you certainly don't need to cut out the green box; it's just for illustration.  (I happen to have the right size hand circle punch for the black part; anything to save a little time).  The kitty is about 3.25x3.25  I separated the pieces for you.

        I'm still working on my cards....too pretty a day yesterday to stay inside.  I also had to fine shoes for the dress for my son's wedding....I hate shoes and totally a "dits" to picking out shoes that look stylish so I drug my friend with me for professional help.....she's a shoe horse.

Download:  cat kitten   (svg)
This will be available for 5 days...enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. Cute kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is equally as cute as the dog....but you know me....I'm all about the dog! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.