2010-09-01

Svgcuts Challenge.....Bugaboo Challenge.... (+ freebie)

       Svgcuts has a August Challenge going on...pop over there and see some awesome cards and some great prizes. Svgcuts is where it all got started for me! Mary makes gorgeous svg sets and Leo is the man that bails we out when I have a problem with my computer not talking nicely to SCAL or a svg file gives me trouble. An svg can bring me to tears at times!
       I wasn't planning to enter the challenge with all the competition.  But, they are all my friends over there and I would be happy if any of them won.  Hey, if YOU take the challenge, I would be happy if you won too!!!
     Back to the card...EVERYTHING is from Svgcuts: Autumn Elements (words), Heirloom Pumpkin Flourishes (inside pumpkin and all vines), Harvest Hill (Scarecrow and crow), Our Thanksgiving Gathering(frame), Fall Premium Pop-up Cards (inside sentiment) and somewhere the scallop frame(outside). Lots of pop-up dimensions, inside and out. I weaved straw into the frame and tied a bow. I tilted the scarecrows head for fun, but I did lower the scarecrow so head wouldn't be sticking out even though it fit into envelop without being moved. A2 size card...shading, button and dots.  
Outside of card  - A2 size
Inside of card

Now the Bugaboo Challenge...Any digi image can be used but your card can only have shades of white, tan, black and one other color.  My other color was teal.  The center scallop shell is bronzed embossed with pop-ups for dimension. My digi image is from Elizabeth Dulemba.  A freebie from last week.
Easel Card   -   A2 size



Freebie for today

Download:  Caramel and candied apples   (svg)
Please leave some love if you love downloading my apples...haha

12 comments:

  1. Both cards are fab but that Fall card is fantastic, especially the inside :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cely - I love both of your cards. The welcome fall is absolutely gorgeous. You put so much time and detail in your cards, I am sure the recipients of them really appreciate it. I also love your apples - they look yummy enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Cely... You have outdone your self...These cards are fantastic...... Thank you for the free file as well....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummm, the candy apples are calling out to me. Thank you so much for all the wonderful files.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your by the sea easel card! awesome! thank you for joining the Bugaboo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relly nice cards! Thank you for the apples--yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful summer beach reading card Cely! I love the way you staged the card with shells! It makes we want to go to the beach again! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Dog Days of Summer challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!! Love these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I just love them!!

    Thanks for playing with Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness! These are both darling! Thanks for the cute apples and for playing along with us at Catch the Bug! I hope you'll be back to join us nexty week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.