2010-09-20

Scaredy Cat - 2 Challenges - Freebie

First, thank you for all the wonderful well wishes notes.  All that out pouring of "get well soon" was a good dose of tasty medicine. Not quite back up to par, but I'm getting there.

The "scaredy cat" image was a freebie from  Delightful Inspirations since I participated in last weeks challenge and it's for their challenge this week.  It's also for Designed 2 Delight  OWH (Double Delight) Challenge.  Some restrictions are: keep an A2 size, no glitter, and use the image for Delightful Inspirations.  I added the scarecrow and  pumpkin patch images from Trina Clark.  I sewed, used copic markers and added brads.  I will add my sentiment on the inside. (I attempted to make the clouds look cloudy and creepy.)

The "love you" in sign language I have had quite a while.  Amanda (Lady Wolf) had it also and I helped her by clean it up when she was first learning Inkscape.  She is a PRO now....drop by her blog for some great svgs.  Well, I cleaned this up a little more to my liking last night.  I had 2 deaf and 2 blind students in my last few years of teaching high school....all wonderful students.




7 comments:

  1. OOO SUPER CUTE!! Love how you combined images to create this fun scene *Ü* Thanks for joining us in our special OWH challenge at DOUBLE DELIGHT this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the two images created such a cute scene. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card.. I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great file! What a great share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very clever ...loved the way you combined images to make a story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Combining these two images is great...what a wonderful card. Thanks for playing with D2D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.