Carolina Girl (Cely)
       SVG Challenge still has a few more days...HERE
(It makes my heart fill good to see fellow crafters participate.)

We haven't had rain in over 2 weeks. The grass and trees were screaming for water!  Hooray, the rain came, along with some cooler weather.  Good curling up with a good book or movie type of weather.  After taking a much needed nap, I made this raindrop, but the actual image came from cartoon critters on the web.  I cleaned up and changed into an svg. Thought he could come in handy....hurricane season here is not quite over!
Download:  raindrop   (svg)

Labels: , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. I love the raindrop. What perfect timing. My kids are in the Carribean, with Igore out there,they should have some pictures that your raindrop will go great with.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    very cute!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.