2010-09-13

Raindrop

       SVG Challenge still has a few more days...HERE
(It makes my heart fill good to see fellow crafters participate.)

We haven't had rain in over 2 weeks. The grass and trees were screaming for water!  Hooray, the rain came, along with some cooler weather.  Good curling up with a good book or movie type of weather.  After taking a much needed nap, I made this raindrop, but the actual image came from cartoon critters on the web.  I cleaned up and changed into an svg. Thought he could come in handy....hurricane season here is not quite over!
Download:  raindrop   (svg)

2 comments:

  1. I love the raindrop. What perfect timing. My kids are in the Carribean, with Igore out there,they should have some pictures that your raindrop will go great with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.